Information we collect
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including this website, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in events or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from our business partners and other third parties. Any personal information you provide to us is maintained on secure servers and our internal systems.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you, the user, with a customised experience on our Site. This includes personalization services, interactive communications, and many other types of services, all of which are completely free to you.
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
• Your contact information including name, email address, postal address or phone number
• Demographic information including job title, date of birth, gender, etc.
• Information you provide by interacting with us through our website or social media, including photographs
• Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
How we use or share the information we collect
Depending on how you interact with us and the Service and your preferences, we use your personal information to:
• Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of the Service;
• Process and fulfil a request, order, download, subscription or other transaction (including to process payments);
• Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep the Service working, safe and secure;
• Enhance and improve the Service and our other products and services and to develop new products, services and benefits;
• Offer you customized content and other personalization to make the Service more relevant to your interests and geography;
• Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
• Notify you about changes, updates or other announcements related to our products and services;
• Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, notices and other information related to the Service, your interests and other products, events and services;
• Invite you to participate in user testing and surveys as well as sweepstakes, competitions and similar promotions;
• Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit, reporting and other business operations, including determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating our business performance, or in other ways pursuant to a customer agreement; and/or
• Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We may have to share your personal data with third parties. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
How we store your data securely
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Links to other websites
How to unsubscribe to Calibro communication
You can unsubscribe from receiving Calibro emails at any time. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of any email and following the instructions. You can also unsubscribe by emailing with your name, email address, and specific request. We will endeavor to process your request within 10 days. Please note that during that time, you may continue to receive e-mail messages from us.
Your right to access & update your personal information
You have the right to access and update the personal information that we have collected. You may exercise these rights by contacting us at .
How to contact us
Calibro Workspace Ltd
Unit 6 Rathenraw Industrial Estate